What boat goes where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mobeeno

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know what boat has the highest chances of going to Tenneco Towers and Spiegel Grove in early April?

Tenneco Towers is off shore from Halandale area in Broward County. The Spiegel Grove is in Key Largo. They are two counties away from each other. No single boat goes to both of these sites.

For Tenneco Towers you can go out with Captain Todd on the American Dream II. I do this dive often with him. Here is his website ScubaFortLauderdale.com - Home of the American Dream II

For the Spiegel Grove you will need to go out with a dive op in the upper keys. Almost all of the ops ther go to the Grove on a regular basis. I happen to use Conch Republic. Captain Gary is on the board quite a bit. Here is their website CONCH REPUBLIC DIVERS VOTED #1 DIVE SHOP IN FLORIDA KEYS..2006 & 2007

You'll need to book a boat out of Ft. Lauderdale or Miami Beach to dive the Tenneco Towers since they're located roughly at the Dade-Broward county line. American Dream II (FtL) and RJ's Dive Ventures (MB) are excellent outfits.

To dive the SG, look at charters in Key Largo or Tavernier. Silent World (KL) and Conch Republic (T) are excellent options.

Good luck,
Ralph

Yup - I'm all for Conch Republic Divers. They're definately first class, priced right, have nice boats, and are safety oriented. Have fun on the Grove - was there on Saturday - 40+ vis, 75 degrees. Winds were up a tad at 12mph - seas were 4 - 6 foot. Had a blast though!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom