Thursday 2/21 weight check time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NancyLynn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Still holding steady :disappoin

It's a pain to go to an isolated retreat center (i.e. trapped into eating the food) where all they serve is sweetened, fried, and covered in gravy.

Good news is - I held steady AND the inherent food challenges of travel and retreats are now behind me until July, by which time I should have reached my goal.

Still holding steady :disappoin

It's a pain to go to an isolated retreat center (i.e. trapped into eating the food) where all they serve is sweetened, fried, and covered in gravy.

Good news is - I held steady AND the inherent food challenges of travel and retreats are now behind me until July, by which time I should have reached my goal.

That is awesome !! I hope I can do the same when I go away next week to Coz. Good news for me is that I am down another 3 for the week :wink:

OK...

First week lose 2 lbs...
Second weel gain it back...
Third week lose 6 lbs...
Fourth week lose 5 lbs...

Added a 500 calorie workout 5 out of 7 days this week, and started using my nutrition software again...

11 lbs total since starting back with the loss...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom