List of DIRF Class Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of people on here asking "What is DIR?" and asking questions about the DIRF classes.

A lot of these questions lead to the inevitable flaming of "Us vs. Them" and deteriorate before the questions get answered.

So I decided to compile a list of the most detailed reports and post them all in one place. This way anyone who wishes to read them can get the information without the "attitude."

If I missed any detailed reports, let me know and I will add them to the list below.

DIRF Report: Lost Yooper

DIRF Report: O-ring

DIRF Report: Large Diver

DIRF Report: Cave Diver

DIRF Report: SeaJay

DIRF Report: Mo2vation Part A

DIRF Report: Mo2vation Part B

DIRF Report: Mo2vation Part C

DIRF Report: Mo2vation Part D

DIRF Report: Rick Inman & TSandM

DIRF Report: amascuba, Part 1

DIRF Report: amascuba, Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Cave Diver, after reading SeaJay's report I've been looking for more info. The more I read the more I seem to want to know. I'll be starting a SSI stress and rescue class next week. We had to cancel an AOW last fall so I guess I'll do that this summer. Some time in the future I'll have to get the DIRF class on my calender.

Cave Diver once bubbled...
I have seen a lot of people on here asking "What is DIR?" and asking questions about the DIRF classes.

If I missed any detailed reports, let me know and I will add them to the list below.

I was in the same class last July 2002 as Lost Yooper and Detroit Diver. Two months later I took again with a buddy.

My July 2002 report is located at:
DIRF report: cwb

My buddy's Sept 2002 report is located at:
DIRF report: cwb's buddy

Good reports, thanks for adding them to the list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom