Photos of Zeagle Scout or Stilleto anyone???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone here have a picture of them wearing Zeagle scout or stilleto? I wanted to see the over all fit of the BC, where the D rings sit etc.

Thanks

IMG_1293036.jpg
Does anyone here have a picture of them wearing Zeagle scout or stilleto? I wanted to see the over all fit of the BC, where the D rings sit etc.

Thanks

Here's one of my wife wearing her Scout in Little Cayman......you can see the left 2 D rings(1 above her hands the lower 1 below her elbow), there are a total of 4--2 on each side of course...........great little traveling BC....
LCthursday071207

Thanks for the picture. Do these BCs fit lower than regular ones? Thats the impression I get looking at this picture.

If you want, I can get a picture taken of myself with it on, so that you can get a good idea. Won't have a tank on it though.

Thanks for the picture. Do these BCs fit lower than regular ones? Thats the impression I get looking at this picture.

She thinks a little bit and much more comfortable than the jacket style she wore for over 20 years.......

It can sit where you want it with the modular design. The top of my cummerbund sits right across my belly button.

Yes. Zeagles are designed to sit lower than "normal" BCDs. It's an important part of the don't-do-a-face-plant-on-the-surface quality to the back inflation.

For fit questions, call the Zeagle fit experts at ScubaToys. Because the Zeagles are modular, you can get different sized pieces for a custom fit.

Thanks

I don't have any photo's of me in my Zeagle Stiletto. I will say that I find the DRing placement on the shoulders a bit lower than on my BP/W. This is not much of an issue, it just takes a little getting used to.

Zealges are very modular, so one can mix a large shoulder with a medium BC for example which allows for some custom fitting that is not available in most BC's. You can even mix and match wings, but that is generally not necessary for most rec divers.

I'm sorry I can not provide photo's but I just don't take many of myself, in fact none! :eyebrow: Maybe someone from the 06' invasion has some of me in my Stiletto, but I don't think you really need photo's to have a good experience with fitting a Zeagle.

If you don't have a local dealer, or want to avoid the sticker shock of the LDS, I highly recommend ScubaToys. They will be happy to work with you, and they are more than wiling to send multiple items to your home if fit becomes an issue to make sure you get exactly what you need. Give them a call if you are serious about purchasing a Zeagle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom