Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a game.

I was raised in East Tn and infused with orange blood as a child, but I am also graduate of the University of Memphis. My wife has two degrees from UT, but became a big supporter of the Tigers while we lived there for eight years. Talk about a mixed up marriage!

I hope UT doesn't have a letdown against Vandy and I do think this will make the Tigers a better team. Don't be surprised to see a rematch in March:icosm03::shiner:!!

Great game !
Fun to watch !

I dream of an all orange championship.
Men's and Women's !
This could be the year !:wink:

I dream of an all orange championship.
Men's and Women's !
This could be the year !:wink:

I'm honestly not even that far along yet. I am still enjoying the fact that we beat Memphis (where I am from, and where most of my friends from that area go) and are about to be #1 in the country. This team has come so far in the last three years. This was probably my favorite moment as a Volunteer, easily outweighing games such as Florida in 04 and LSU in 05. Just something about all the talk I heard this week from Memphis fans... makes this worth so much more.

I grew up in Tullahoma, TN. Great game against Memphis. But, strange that Vandy got them. But by only 3 pts. Fun team to watch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom