A couple of my very first UW pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobyjimmie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So I got myself into taking pics UW so I could show my wife what I do when diving. I take horrible pics topside but am really happy with what I have taken as an amateur UW. I wanted to share so here are a couple of them.

My favorite one so far is of a white tip reef shark in a cavern.
SatFeb2308041.jpg

SatFeb2308042.jpg

A green turtle eatting lunch
SatFeb2308052.jpg

SatFeb2308025.jpg

SatFeb2308017.jpg

I think you'll find that taking pictures really enhances the experience of your dives. Keep it up... good start!

Looks like Hawaii. Good work so far.

What kind of camera setup are you using? I just got my first set (haven't gotten to test it out yet) so I am always curious what other new photographers are using

It is Hawaii, those are on Kona.

The camera set up is a Canon A720IS with the Canon housing and no strobe. I just used the underwater setting Canon has preset. I figure Ill mess with the settings once I get used to the camera a little more. Thanks for all the encouragement everyone.

Great shots!

Great shots! Hope you don't mind I tried to enhance one with photoshop.....new at it and trying to learn.:D
SatFeb2308052-1.jpg
SatFeb2308052.jpg
SatFeb2308052-2.jpg

added some color back in, what did you do? Btw losing all the color is that lack of strobe or lack of filter or both?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom