Warmer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great!

Yeah, we both have been having some really weird weather. I saw yours down there. At the same time we went from our usual February -45/-70 stuff to +40 in a hair over a day. What a mess. But I was able to get out the shorts for a bit and have the first cookout of the season.

But...winter is over! We just need some snow to replace what was melted.

After I see my PCP tommorrow I'm going to try to set up that long delayed trip down your way. Look for an email.

Nice pics Poog! Is the Annette the one in Ward Cove that just sank? I'd love to get out this weekend but I'm moving to the new place on Saturday, so if I dive this "weekend" I'll have to do it during the week. Maybe I'll go to Sunset and see if our sea lion buddy is around...

I still need to pick up a polespear so we can hit the cod on the OP before summer hits.

great images. I was in Yakutat the weekend before the warm up. Sun, rain, cold, ice, 18 inches of snow, downpouring rain (a great recipie for slush) overcast and warming up. Yep, with that combination sounds like spring is just around the corner. For me, Iditarod pretty much marks the end of winter and the beginning of "breakup" and that happens this weekend. Yahoo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom