Big O dive week after Easter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocpaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I will be at Miramar Beach, FL the week after Easter. I have not yet dove the big O, and thought this might be a good opportunity to do so.

Wondering what water temps can be expected the last week of March. I am a self-confessed warm water diver.

Also would be looking for a buddy and a good dive operation. I would bring all of my gear except tanks and weights.

OC

Scuba Shack took really good care of me while I was down there, came to the airport 3 times to get me -- I was flying in the midst of the hurricanes. When we finally made it to the O the dive was amazing, and I could not have more fun. I am a stupid newbee asked all kinds of dumb questions, nobody rolled there eyes or talked about making me walk the plank:dork2:

And she dove with me on the H2Obelow! You did great and had a lot of fun. Good to see you here MOR we told you it was fun! Stay in touch.

Hi all,

I will be at Miramar Beach, FL the week after Easter. I have not yet dove the big O, and thought this might be a good opportunity to do so.

Wondering what water temps can be expected the last week of March. I am a self-confessed warm water diver.

Also would be looking for a buddy and a good dive operation. I would bring all of my gear except tanks and weights.

OC

dude, that's a movable feast. for the Atheists in the group you need to include the date

Seadoggirl, I'm sure the hotdogs ya'll broght would have been really satisfying if I hadn't been tossing my cookies over the side. I don't know if anyone told you but your in my DVD. Be sure to let me know if ya'll are setting up any trips.
mor

OCpaul -- H2Obelow is fine bunch of folks you would not go wrong w/them either.

Back
Top Bottom