Introduction: Underwater Adventures, Sumter, SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those of you in the Central South Carolina area there is a great shop in Sumter - Underwater Adventures. I will be teaching with them as soon as I finish my crossover to SSI but have been assisting as a DM for a while now.

Robbie and Holley are great and they sponsor some excellant trips as well as host a club meeting the first Tuesday of each month.

Check out their website and come along on some trips! NOTE: They are moving to a new location but have been around for about five years.

Underh2oadventures > Home

Hey that is cool. I will be in Sumter SC the whole month of June so maybe I can join you all on some dives. Both locally and at teh beach. i was also wanting to dive cooper river while I am up there. See you then.

Excellent! Keep me updated on your dtes and watch the website to see what is coming up. See you in June!

Back
Top Bottom