BCD for large men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You may want to take a look at the thread just a few down from this where the OP basically asked the same question, and has received a number of responses. I, and others have posted responses, so I will not do so here as the information is at your finger tips, and current.

This is what I use and it will fit you just fine.
Apeks Products

Check out Zeagles.

They're great BCs and they are modular, so you can fit different sized waistbands and shoulder units. Give ScubaToys a call, as they are a HUGE Zeagle dealer, have good prices, great customer service and love fitting the hard to fit.

No. I don't work there. I'm just one of their many satisfied customers.

you sould check out backplate and wing,very versitile in many respects and your size will probably be irelevent because you just adjust your harnness to fit your size and exposure suit.:wink:

The differenct between a Small backplate and wing and an XXXL backplate and wing is about $1 worth of webbing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom