This weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MuddyRubberDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Wher would be a good place to dive this weekend. I really want an ocean dive before I go to the bahamas. Anywhere around Orlando to do maybe a shore dive or a boat dive that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks
Neil

Wher would be a good place to dive this weekend. I really want an ocean dive before I go to the bahamas. Anywhere around Orlando to do maybe a shore dive or a boat dive that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks
Neil

This is not an Ocean dive, but A large group is doing Devil's Den on Sat. as an "Easter Egg Hunt." Check out the details in the "GET YOUR FEET WET" section of "Dive Clubs & Groups" Forum. Lots of Food and Prizes, mostly a fun dive!:D

Yea I was really looking for an ocean dive but if I cant get anyone to go with me I might come out there and see if I can find a buddy.

shouldn't be a problem finding a dive buddy, at last count there is going to be about 28 divers (plus non divers) attending! LETS SCUBA!

check out the Devil's Den dive on this forum.

Thanks
Neil

The weather window looks tight for the weekend. Perhaps only Saturday morning will be decent and if it stays that way, I'll be going out either in Boynton Beach or Pompano Beach. I'm just posting Friday night into Saturday morning because the rest of the weekend looks rough.

FRIDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS BECOMING 5 TO 10 KNOTS
AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET
IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

SATURDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS BECOMING 10 TO 15 KNOTS IN
THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET IN
THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

Hope to hear about your dives Deepstops, I am hoping to dive Pompano area in a month or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom