Extreme Diver Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoneWolf

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have a photo entered in the Extreme Diver Photo Contest at Scuba.com My pic is currently in 2nd place and I could use your vote (and the votes of all your friends) - if you really like my picture the best. Prizes are small potatoes, but it's the whole pride of winning thing. This picture is one of my personal favorites. No enhancements of any kind are/were allowed to the pics in the contest.

Close Encounter of the Sharky Kind! (or just another day at the office)
Scuba Diving extreme diver Photo List

Voting ends March 3, 2008. I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jeff

It's a little "blue" but if one is looking for an extreme encounter, your photo is certainly the best of the bunch. It got my vote. That diver, and you too, must have nerves of steel. I've been close to sharks but not THAT close nor with that many.

Thanks! It was a little tense at times but a tremendous experience. In one pic we counted 38 sharks. The pic is a little blue, but couldn't do anything about it in this contest. I'll post an enhanced (red filter) version up in my profile gallery.

You have some GREAT pics yourself - love the white-eyed moray. Never seen one like that. Your macro stuff is very nice too, especially the christmas tree worms.

You're going to LOVE the Aggressor. Best liveaboards on the planet!

Great shot, Jeff...

I'm vote #147... It's not a gratuitous vote... I *do* think it's the best!

wow! other entries are divers grabbing a puffer and a filefish.:popcorn:

I know. I saw that. Notice they got 0 votes. I was sorely tempted to send the puffer fish one an email (there was a clicky link for that) but then I figured, why bother? Some people will always remain idiots.

Hey, those puffers are terrifying when they're angry! Really, I have nightmares just thinking about 'em...all puffy and spiney and glaring at you.

I am vote 201. We did the same shark dive last year and loved it! Great shot, hope you win, good luck!

It's a little "blue" but if one is looking for an extreme encounter, your photo is certainly the best of the bunch. It got my vote. That diver, and you too, must have nerves of steel. I've been close to sharks but not THAT close nor with that many.

Cleaned it up a bit.:D
Close-encounter-of-the-sharky-kind-Nassau-Ba.jpg

Close-encounter-of-the-sharky-kind-.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom