Blackbeard's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avoidthebends

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two certificates for a week-long liveaboard dive trip through Blackbeards out of Freeport, Bahamas(FPO). They include accommodations on the boat, food, diving, etc. No transportation included to Freeport. The value of certificate is $900 each. I am willing to part with them for $300 each.

Here's the catch: They expire on March 31, 2008.

PM me if interested.

I have two certificates for a week-long liveaboard dive trip through Blackbeards out of Freeport, Bahamas(FPO). They include accommodations on the boat, food, diving, etc. No transportation included to Freeport. The value of certificate is $900 each. I am willing to part with them for $300 each.

PM me if interested.

Wow, wish you'd sent this out a few weeks ago! I booked then for March 15.

I'm guessing you're stuck with them as I suspect their charters are all booked because of spring breaks.

They won't extend the deadline of March 31, 2008 for you????
That's not good public relations on their part

I am assuming you asked them :) :) :)
Let me know what happens - GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

PM me if interested.

I would post this also on the General Travel Forum and the Bahamas Forum. If we were't heading out for a trip to Bahamas in April, I would take you up on them. That's a deal!

robin:D

I have talked to both the seller and Blackbeards about these gift certificates. Ironically, the seller only lives a few miles from where I live so purchasing them would be easy for me.

However, I would be traveling solo so I can only use one certificate. I am trying to find another diver who may be interested in purchasing the other. Obviously, you would not even have to travel the same time as me, just be able to use it.

Blackbeards did indicate they might provide a little flexibility past the expiration date based on the right circumstances. I have already done a quite a bit of legwork about how to make this trip work. It is a great deal if you have the flexibility to use it. PM me if you might be interested and I can give you more details about what I found out.

'bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom