Ningaloo - ancient treasures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK, maybe not...but I'm slowly but surely sorting out my hard drives in an effort to be more organized and I'm coming across some images that bring back good memories of dives past so thought I'd whip 'em up. Hopefully they'll bring a smile to your face, as well.

Loved my Oly :10: Olympus 5050, Olympus housing, single 220s strobe

I adore black & white
batfishBW1.jpg

school1-1.jpg

Canon 20D, Subal housing & port, single Inon 220s strobe, Sigma 18-200 @ 33mm

My good friend & dive bud coming through a school of baitfish to check out my new buddy the tomato cod
maryfish.jpg

'tater cod
tatercod.jpg

Doubt I'll be diving tomorrow again, so will probably have more to share!

Wow those are amazing......can't wait for more.

WOW! Those are excellent, Ms.Kristen! Me like them. More plz... :D

Ed.

OOOH! I love the B & W and the Tomato Cod is an awesome pic. Send that one to a magazine!

LOve your shots, what about that new camera?

Thanks, Guys! Glad you're enjoying my little trip through the ones that didn't make the cut or that I didn't have much time for before! I'm really having fun looking through all of my older stuff :) Here's some more...

White angler
whitefrog.jpg

Canon 20D, Subal housing & port, single Inon 220s strobe
Dive Site: Labyrinth - 12m; Lighthouse Bay, Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth, Western Australia

Bait
bait.jpg

Dive Site: Blizzard Ridge (a never fail) - 12m; Lighthouse Bay, Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth Western Australia

Banners
bannersset.jpg

Dive Site: Blizzard Ridge (a never fail) - 12m; Lighthouse Bay, Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth Western Australia

The new camera is lovely - I just haven't been able to get out much since I've had it! We are looking at tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Those are stunning photos. I love the white angler one. Very beautiful!

As usual, those are beautiful....which camera did you get??--I missed that report....

Back
Top Bottom