Zeagle Ranger positive bouyancy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dropped about 4 pounds going from a Ranger to a BP/W which I would largely attribute to the positively buoyant padding they use. If you are in love with that BC I will sell you my old one too.

Can't say for the Ranger but Zeagle says the Stiletto is 2 lbs positive.

Don Janni, where did you get that figure for the Stiletto if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

Don Janni, where did you get that figure for the Stiletto if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

I called Zeagle and asked them. You can call them too.

With or without the trapped air?

Without any trapped air of course and of course any bladder with trapped air would add to its positive bouyancy?

Of course trapped air adds to positive buoyancy and the Ranger traps more than its share.

I live in SE Asia so calling the States isn't always a convenient option from a timezone perspective. Did they give you inherent buoyance figures on any of the other Zeagle BCD's and is it possible to get the Stiletto down to neutral buoyancy by taking out some padding or anything like that?

Back
Top Bottom