Red Sea - where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pandapa3

New
Reaction score
I am planning a 7 days diving trip in the Red Sea. I have no idea where to go... North? South? help!!!! :confused:better stay on a boat or in a hotel? what about Marsa Alam? whould you reccomend any other place? I am interested more in fantastich sea and fish than in wrecks.
Do you know any good diving center yu would reccomend?
Have you usefill tips to suggest me? Thank you!:wink:

I am planning a 7 days diving trip in the Red Sea. I have no idea where to go... North? South? help!!!! :confused:better stay on a boat or in a hotel? what about Marsa Alam? whould you reccomend any other place? I am interested more in fantastich sea and fish than in wrecks.
Do you know any good diving center yu would reccomend?
Have you usefill tips to suggest me? Thank you!:wink:

If you like the liveaboards, check this site out Red Sea Liveaboards. I think that this fleet is on of the best fleets in the Red Sea. If this site didn't help you, try this one them Liveaboard Red Sea, Egypt. I'm sure you are going to find something nice among . for the route to take with on the liveaboard. Search for "SIMPLY THE BEST" I think that name doesn't need any explanation. Try to avoid going to the south in mid summer, its very hot in south of Egypt. If you are planing to make the tripe in the summer, I prefer nourth safari's on liveaboard.

If you don't prefer liveaboards and you like to spend the vacation relaxing in a hotel. I think Red Sea Diving Holiday Hotel, Camel Dive Club, Sharm El Sheikh. in Sharm El Sheikh will suit you the best. They have there diving center. It is one of the good diving centers in Sharm El Sheikh. There is also WWW.redseacollege.com, Diving Sharm el Sheikh Dahab Hurghada Sinai Red Sea Egypt. There are other diving centers in Sharm El Sheikh, you can check them out in Scuba diving - GoodDive.com.

If you need any futher assistance. please don't hesitat to ask. Take care and dive safe

Depends on your experience and what you want to do. If you want a really chilled out diving experience with loads of photo opportunity then try Nuweiba. The house reef at the Hilton is just fabulous for photography. Not much else to do there except chill out. Great beach and I used to work at the dive centre there so know it well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom