Who all was there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

easyrider003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I went up to ABWA yesterday, March 1 2008, I met a few folks from scubaboard there. I was diving with noladiver and bamamedic. It was my first trip there. Thought it was pretty cool and much more convenient for me that to drive to florida. Wetsuit diving there yesterday was soooooo freakin cold. I had heard some people say they did not like diving there but I thought it was pretty cool. Anyways, if you were there, hope you had a good day there and also a safe trip back home. Got to use my first rear inflate, zeagle brigade, for the first time and was very happy with my purchase. The guys had scubatoys were difinitely helpfull and correct in saying that I would be very happy with my purchase.

I was there. Are you the one that had the new camera housing? If so that was me asking about it. We parked next to bamamedic in the White F150.

Yeah, that was me. I remember you. The camera worked out really well. It was my first time using it. Still have a lot to learn about it. Nice to meet ya. Can't wait to get back up there

We took some pics with one of those disposables from walmart,:lotsalove: lol. I can't find a housing to fit any of my cameras they're all kodaks. I can't decide between buying a housing and new camera or one of the Sealife cameras. What kind of camera and housing did you have?

its a canon a570 powershot camera and I think the housing is the canon wpdc12. Both cost about $250 from amazon.com Also I believe I left a pair of 3mm deep sea brand gloves there also. I think they are a size large. You didnt happen to see them did you?

No there was some stuff on the deck when we left, I know there was a mask but i didnt see any gloves but when we surfaced we went up and changed, it was about 5pm when we finished our last dive. Send ABWA an email and see if they got em' i'm sure they did unless someone else picked them up.

I was there in a white mazda tribute diving drysuit and doubles. MBH was parked next to me in similar rig. I left my wrist slate there, or it was possibly picked up by someone, but other than that it was a great day. best viz I've seen there, you could see the bus from the sailboat!

I sent them an email last night. If they have it and someone is gonna be hanging around wednesday, I am gonna ride my motorcycle up there and pick it up. Flightlead, if I go up there and see that they have your wrist slate I can pick it up for you if you want and mail it to you. Hopefully they will email me back today.

I sent them an email last night. If they have it and someone is gonna be hanging around wednesday, I am gonna ride my motorcycle up there and pick it up. Flightlead, if I go up there and see that they have your wrist slate I can pick it up for you if you want and mail it to you. Hopefully they will email me back today.

thanks dude.

How about those pictures easy? Any of them come out good

Back
Top Bottom