Tshirt Orders For Spring-springfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
VORTEX TSHIRT on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

SNEPDIVER will begin to get the t-shirts made for SPRING-SPRINGFEST at VORTEX. If you are interested, please PM or reply to this thread with your order. The above picture is the final design. As far as I understand, he is taking orders till 3/7. If you have any questions, please PM myself or CLay!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

1 2 XL - Johnnymac
1 XL - me
1 Med - Andrea (wife)
1 Lg - Ed
1 Lg - Owner (Lowell)

Also email me about how much the shirts will be and I will see if I can cover the cost.

2 Large for the K, please . . .

the K

Good thinking L4S, Starting a tshirt thread. I will update my list from here.

Hey willard, Is that double xtra large or 2 larges?

Clay you met Andrew, Andy's friend. What size would he need? Are they like men's sizes? I need one for the 3 of us, Me (medium) Andy (he usually wears a men's medium) and Andrew.

Clay you met Andrew, Andy's friend. What size would he need? Are they like men's sizes? I need one for the 3 of us, Me (medium) Andy (he usually wears a men's medium) and Andrew.
I think he is about the same shirt size as Andy, Do you? I will add you to my ever growing list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom