Light&Motion Bluefin FX1 Elite travel package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahukusweet

Reaction score
Perfect condition!

I spent $10,000 on this system 14 months ago.

Includes:

Bluefin FX-1 Elite travel package $7499
Wide Angle Lens $1900
Wide Angle Lens Macro $ 500
Travel repair kit $ 400

The whole thing comes packed in a big Pelican case with a custom foam insert for a perfect fit for all components.

The housing was used on 10 dives in the Caribbean last summer (2007) and was sent to Light & Motion for a full service afterwards (part of an warranty/service plan that was also purchased with the camera) before it was packed away this January. The battery pods are brand-new. It has not been touched since.

It does NOT have batteries as I did not want them to leak. They cost $150 each or $300 for the set, according to Light & Motion's price sheet.

It is in perfect condition and is built like a tank.

The buoyancy is slightly negative and diving with it is a dream: it feels as it weighs a few ounces.

Buyer pays for shipping and insurance. Insurance is required.

Photos at Light & Motion Bluefin FX1 Elite travel package

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I missed this request.

I'll take the best offer and am happy to include the camera. I have a wide angle lens for above water shots, as well.

-Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom