Fort Lauderdale on 3/11 and 3/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLOWN03GT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be diving with Parrot Island on the 11th and 12th. If anyone wants to go, I could use a buddy. Tues is Guy Harvey and a reef, Wed is Ancient Mariner and a reef.

I'll be diving with Parrot Island on the 11th and 12th. If anyone wants to go, I could use a buddy. Tues is Guy Harvey and a reef, Wed is Ancient Mariner and a reef.

Sorry I can't join you, but you will have a good time with Jerry and Mike.

Last time I went out with them I had a good time. Well maybe next time you can make it.

Those Parrot Is. Guys are the best :banana:I've ever dove with!:snorkel::snorkel:

I'm gonna check my calendar, I think I can do Tues. :scubadive

I'll post later today or tonight.:crafty:

just looked at my schedule and I'm not able to make this trip....maybe next time...

That's cool!! Maybe one day I'll hit you up for a trip to the springs.

You will have a blast ..... but we locals have to work during the week .... lucky dog :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom