High Springs Area Buddy Needed 3-18 thru 3-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noladiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello I am going to be in the High Spring area from 3-18 thru 3-21. I was looking to hit some of the springs in the area. Last time I made this trek by buddy bailed on me and I didn't get to make any dives. If anyone wants to make a mid week escape from work please let me know.

To bad you aren't going the week earlier, i would def. tag along....i was looking for a buddy for that area (that is ginnie springs area, correct?) somehwere between the 10th through 16th.... let me know if you think or would be able to change your dates....

Yeah too bad. Nope this is my spring break can't change that. Just looking to do a dive each day. Anyone free for just one of those days?

Looking at the calendar, I think I'm gonna be diving Ginnie both Fridays. Actually, I was planning on doing Blue (Volusia Co.) next Friday (3-14) but it would be no problem to change plans and dive Ginnie instead.
NOLA diver, are you driving in? If so I'd like you to pick up a few things and I'll pay you when I see you.

Yep fox I am driving in from New Orleans. Ill have plenty of space in the Subaru wagon. So we diving on Friday or what?

Yep fox I am driving in from New Orleans. Ill have plenty of space in the Subaru wagon. So we diving on Friday or what?

My son may need to be picked up in Gulfport, MS. When do you expect to be driving through there? :confused:

the plan is to meet at Ginnie springs Friday AM. I may stay in the area Thursday night or drive up from my home (about 2.5 hrs) Friday AM. I'll confirm the exact time with you later this week.
I tried to dive springs today but sinuses were blocked so bad I couldn't descend below 11 ft. :shakehead:
I'm still having slight problems. Things should clear up by 21st. If it's not better tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor. :blinking:

Right now it will be myself and my son (21) but I hope to bring at least 1 other (we are not cavern or cave certified :crossbone if that matters).

Right now it will be myself and my son (21) but I hope to bring at least 1 other (we are not cavern or cave certified :crossbone if that matters).

Would that be next Friday? (03/14)
(if it is , I might pop over... the only two systems open right now are Ginnie and Manatee...Everything else is flooded out.)

Er , uh , ah ...
WHAT'S WITH THE CROSSBONE???!!!
You know ... (cry)
You make me feel like ... (cry)
Gads , no respect.. (sigh)

Da Beano

Would that be next Friday? (03/14)
(if it is , I might pop over... the only two systems open right now are Ginnie and Manatee...Everything else is flooded out.)

Er , uh , ah ...
WHAT'S WITH THE CROSSBONE???!!!
You know ... (cry)
You make me feel like ... (cry)
Gads , no respect.. (sigh)

Da Beano

That will be 3/21 sorry J-B :( currently I've got blocked sinus :shakehead:and probably won't be getting wet (except in the rain:rofl3:) before 3/21. But we'd love to seen you then :monkeydan

Oh, if you're talking cave :confused:you're right but Blue (Orange City), Paradise, Blue Grotto, and DD, are all open. :cheerleader:
The crossbones is for all of us ow divers.:scubadive.. we don't belong "past the sign":D
I'm just another example of a diver stuck in an unwanted SI.:lotsalove:

Fox Ill be passing by Gulfport on the 17th then driving straight to High Springs is that where your son needs to be dropped off?

don't worry about it, he'll be driving in from Mobile on the night of 20th. We'll meet you @ Ginnie Friday about 9 am. PM me with details about where you'll be staying. As of now, I'm getting up early that am and driving from Deltona (about 2.5 hrs) a short drive compared to your's.
What dive(s) do you have in mind?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom