Ripped off by ScubaL!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

csholer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hi everyone, just wanted to let anyone who is thinking of getting a bc from scubal that i just got ripped off of $200+ for a bc . i ordered it on feb 8, got emailed reciept on 9th and money deducted from my acct on 11th. since then i have received no bc, no returns to emailed requests for status and no returns on several calls to them. it has now been nearly 20 working days with still no replys. just a warning to you all, i can only hope that this is an isolated incident and no else gets ripped off by them. chris :(

Wow, that isn't anything like the experience I had with them. I ordered a juvi bcd for my 11 year old daughter. Had to come from Vietnam right before Christmas. I got it in about 4 days. I was very impressed. I did notice they were very very slow answering email when I was asking questions about availability. I'm kind of thinking they had to have a translator as a middleman.

Sue them! If contact is established demand that they send you the BC free for the mental anguish and take the matter to court. Dont let these crooks get away.

People like these should not be in busines. They should be behind bars!

Our first BC's were from them in late 2005. We had no issues or problems! Hope you get it resolved.

Miranda

I have purchased 3 bcd's from them on three separate occassions and I never had any problems. The shipping was a little slow but not anywhere close to a month! The quality of the bcd's is very good so I hope this all works itself out for you.

hey everyone, thanks for all the replies. i would pursue a suit except i live about 7 hours away from them and i know it would cost me more to prosecute this than the $200ish bucks that i'm out. i did however file a complaint with the FBI internet fraud division. we'll see how that pans out. thanks again chris

Back
Top Bottom