Goodman handle w/light holder in black?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Im looking to buy one of the Goodman handles for the LED500 but note in the picture the light holder part is white, given that the light is black not too sure who thought white was a good idea, anyway Mr and Mr DiveRite any plans or can you do this handle with a black light holder part?

If do Ill buy one:wink:

I note salvo make a black one although its elastic and Im guessing given the size and weight of the LED500 head unit the Goodman would be the better option, Im imagining it flopping around if used with the elastic hand mount.

Hey Buddasummer,

Thanks for the inquiry. Our goodman metal handle attaches directly to the LED 500. In fact, we do not use a white holder on any of our lights. Can I ask what picture you are seeing?

I am shooting more images of the light next week, so I will have a pic to show you by Thurs or Friday, if that helps.

Best,
Mrs. Dive Rite

Im looking to buy one of the Goodman handles for the LED500 but note in the picture the light holder part is white, given that the light is black not too sure who thought white was a good idea, anyway Mr and Mr DiveRite any plans or can you do this handle with a black light holder part?

If do Ill buy one:wink:

I note salvo make a black one although its elastic and Im guessing given the size and weight of the LED500 head unit the Goodman would be the better option, Im imagining it flopping around if used with the elastic hand mount.

He's talking about the goodman handles with a white plastic(?) light head mount. It's open on the top and you sort of snap the light head in. I think I've seen some on the rental lights at Ginnie.

BTW, thanks for fixing the bulb and ballast on my MR11 and getting it back so quick.

Hey Buddasummer,

Thanks for the inquiry. Our goodman metal handle attaches directly to the LED 500. In fact, we do not use a white holder on any of our lights. Can I ask what picture you are seeing?

I am shooting more images of the light next week, so I will have a pic to show you by Thurs or Friday, if that helps.

Best,
Mrs. Dive Rite

Hi there Mrs. Dive Rite

If you go to Dive Rite Express web site and look under lights and then the LED500, it has two pictures on the left before the prices at the bottome of the page, the photos are a little small but definately white.

He's talking about the goodman handles with a white plastic(?) light head mount. It's open on the top and you sort of snap the light head in. I think I've seen some on the rental lights at Ginnie.

BTW, thanks for fixing the bulb and ballast on my MR11 and getting it back so quick.

Bingo:wink:

Hey Buddasummer,

Best,
Mrs. Dive Rite

Hellooooooooo anyone thereeeeeee,

I queried it with Dive Rite Express and they said they did not manafacture it and told me to contact DIVERITE directly....someones confused? it appears there is a DiveRite product, inafct 2, that no one at DiveRite is aware of, just like the Australian canister LED500, I think you guys need to have more meetings:wink: or send more emails:)

So.....?

Hi again,

The handmounts on Dive Rite Express website are for our older model lights. Please see SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - MR11 Sunspot HID Slimline Light and look at the optional photos for examples of how our Goodman Handmount attaches.

Again, I will have a pic of the 500 Flashlight with Goodman Handmount hopefully by end of week.

Best,
Kathleen

Hi there Mrs. Dive Rite

If you go to Dive Rite Express web site and look under lights and then the LED500, it has two pictures on the left before the prices at the bottome of the page, the photos are a little small but definately white.

Hi again,

The handmounts on Dive Rite Express website are for our older model lights. Please see SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - MR11 Sunspot HID Slimline Light and look at the optional photos for examples of how our Goodman Handmount attaches.

Again, I will have a pic of the 500 Flashlight with Goodman Handmount hopefully by end of week.

Best,
Kathleen

Ok thanks for the reply but Im still confused, on their website they list it as being for the LED 500 which I believe is a new model and in fact exactely the same as the LED 300, accordingly I ordered the elastic hand mount for the LED 500 that I own so now Im wondering what I will receive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom