ps 7.0 any use??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buleetu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi everyone

i have photoshop 7 at the moment, is it any good for adjustments to my underwater pictures
a lot of u seem to use the newer versions like elements or pro, i dont have the cash to buy a new ps version so will i do okay with 7 for now

If you are familiar with the program, you are in great shape. It has a ton of potential for UW use..

I have 7.0 on one of my desktop PC's. Works fine, my buddy uses it for all his u/w photos

Both the backscatter and red correction actions work fine with it.

As does the bring back the reds filter.

I use PS7 on most of my pics. Generally, I do RAW conversion with a different program first, as the simple RAW plug in available on the Olympus website for PS7 isn't real effective, but PS7 has lots of tools you can use for underwater color correction, backscatter removal, cropping and sizing, etc.

thanks guys , i didnt wanna have to go and buy any of the new ones, i have being using it for little bits over the years but im not great with it, i will practice more with it now though to see what i can pick up, ill practice with some other images until i get my own, im going in 1 month haha cant wait

thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom