Palm Beach: Memorial Day Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illumita

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We just got a really cheap deal to fly into Palm Beach International on Friday, May 23 and fly out on Tuesday, May 27th. We'd either like to stay in a hotel right by a good dive shop or go on a live-aboard, or something like that. We just want to do a lot of diving, if you know what I mean. If any of you know of anything exciting going on that weekend, please let me know. Thanks!

Call Sandy or Vicki at Oceanquest Scuba in West Palm. the web site is www.oceanquestscubs.com there are bigger boats, but none as friendly. They have 3 rules. 1. Have Fun, 2. don't run out of air, 3. stay out of deco. No max bottom time rules, etc. Enjoy!

Dan

Now lets not forget Jupiter and the outfit up there is Jupiter Dive Center, Scuba diving lessons at a PADI 5 Star facility, daily scuba diving trips in Jupiter, Florida.. You can count on seeing some bigger life up there. Jupiter is about 10 miles north of West Palm. Also there is a liveaboard out of West Palm Beach that will take you to the Bahamas for shark encounters but they recently suffered a tragic loss involving one of the guests being killed by a shark so I do not know how comfortable you will feel diving w/ them but there website is Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures: Diving Palm Beach and the Bahamas. Good diving to you

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom