Bahamas Liveaboard on Juliet, July 26-Aug 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We have several spots available on the Juliet sailing from Miami to the Bahamas July 26 for 6 nights. Retail is $1390 per person. There will be a $100 per person discount if we fill all 12 spots. The water is nice and toasty in July. PM me if you are interested.

I want so badly to try the Juliet. If I wasn't already scheduled for a trip that week on Explorer II to Turks & Caicos, I'd be there with you. Seriously thinking about booking the Juliet next year.

Married? Yes, and he's a diver too. We're also doing the Avalon to the Bahamas in April. Lots of trips planned this year. We only did one last year.....Fiji.

i loved diving on the avalon . i have taken 3 trips and took a few divers with me . i will do other trips with them . this is the best liveaboard in the bahamas and i highly recamend this trip to all .

if kat is still on this liveaboard , she is the best instructor and dive master i have ever been diving with . i first met here in bimini , bahamas and have also been on the avalon with her .she is top notch and would recamend her as the best person to dive with anywhere and at any level .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom