Photoshop Newbie ...a basic question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, this is bugging me. I simply want to rearrange a group of photos from different cameras, shot at diffrent times, into a sequence of my choosing, and then copy them onto a different medium, like CD or flash drive.

How do I manually drag each photo into the desired place in a group on the organizer screen, then override the tendency of the photos to want to rearrange themselves according to the numbers in the data accompanying each file when I save the group onto the media?

Thanks for any help!

I'm sure there are other ways, but I drag them into an explorer folder, put them in the order you want, select all, right click and rename the first photo by just entering a random number i.e. 1. The program will automatically number all the other photos 1(1), 1(2) etc.

Hey, thanks justleesa, I'll give that a shot ... wish me luck! My wife is leaving in a few hours to visit her parents, and wants to take a slide show along, and this is getting in the way!

It worked! Thanks again for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom