Great Outdoors Restaurant - High Springs *NEW*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimdiverman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So since Peacock is blown out and we spent more time than usual in High Springs this week, and because we got sick of Floyds, we found the new GREAT OUTDOORS Restaurant that just opened on Tuesday last week in High Springs. It is a little more upscale, especially for High Springs, but if you are diving at Ginnie and want something different, check it out. They have a number of photos up by Wes Skiles as well as a Halcyon BP&W. It even has a pub area to relax in and have a brew. It is a nice addition to High Springs.

If you are in town, check it out. They gave us free T-shirts after dinner too.

Ooww... Now Ima be dissappointed if I don't get a TShirt.

Well now, Mat, I think we were like their fifth customer. It is a nice place, but I think a little pricey for High Springs. Who knows? Maybe they think all these tech divers going there to dive in caves have money. :D

I will certainly go back there.

Unless you were at the doors when they opened the doors, I doubt you guys were the 5th customers, reports on the restraunt re-opening(its been opened before, now with new owners after a refurbishment) have been made on several of the cave diving forums with lots of people having visited already :)

Unless you were at the doors when they opened the doors, I doubt you guys were the 5th customers, reports on the restraunt re-opening(its been opened before, now with new owners after a refurbishment) have been made on several of the cave diving forums with lots of people having visited already :)

They told us they re-opened on Tuesday. We were there on Thursday. Maybe the fifth customer was a bit of an exaggeration. It's still a nice new restaurant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom