FS Bonica Snapper DV/housing/Pelican case new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdubdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Bonica Snapper DV underwater video camera setup with waterproof sleeve and housing with pelican box never used, brand new, retail is at least 600$, I will take 400$ plus shipping Bonica's Snapper DV digital underwater video camera is the latest entry into the growing marketplace for digital imaging. The innovative DV system safeguards against moisture by having a completely water-tight silicone skin around the camera, much like a dry suit. While inside the Skin, it is an all-weather camera fit for any outdoor activities. The Skin protects the camera from rain, snow, sand and scratches. Put it inside the hard housing, it is ready for any submerged use. In case moisture gets inside the housing, the digital video camera is fully protected.
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
DBox_Border_Left_MidDiv.gif
clear1x1.gif
DBox_Border_Right_MidDiv.gif
clear1x1.gif
Features
  • Removable, flexible & waterproof jacket
  • Housing for Underwater rated to 180 feet
  • Easy-to-use button to control all functions of this DV
  • 5.0 Mega Pixels DSC
  • 3x Internal Optical Zoom/ 4x Digital Zoom
  • Large 2.4" LCD
  • Built in Video Light
  • Capable to use 2GB SD Card
  • Comes with remote control

Is this a standard definition or high definition camera??

What video modes does it shoot in??

standard def i dont know what modes it shoots in I have barely even taken it out of its case, it was a spontaneous purchase and I really dont need it or have time to use it.

Still Available will take 300$ OBO plus shipping I just bought a new battery for this camera still in package, this camera is brand new make me an offer, need to sell.

Still Available will take 300$ OBO plus shipping I just bought a new battery for this camera still in package, this camera is brand new make me an offer, need to sell.

We may be interested in this camera for $250.00 if you can next day it it to us as we would like to use it on a trip...we leave monday. We will pay shipping.

Please call Eric at 707-480-4778 (California)

Thanks

Camera is still available will consider any reasonable offer, lower offers will have to include shipping though, this camera and housing is brand never touched water new. Need to sell

This camera has never been used, I will take just about any reasonable offer, lets say 200$ or best offer, I am a motivated seller.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom