BC's .... list down some good and cheap bc's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gotan

New
Reaction score
hope u guys can help me.. post some cheap and good brand bc's for me.. im a newly certified diver:) tnx tnx. and i dont have alot of cash. need budget

It would help some if you told us where you are, and what your budget is.

I recommend the RipTide Zone that ST has on sale right now for $249.95. It's a very good design that's loaded with features. The quality is first rate and the construction is bomb proof. You won't find a better BC for $200 more. That having been said, I suggest you look for a BC that fits you comfortably first. The fit is the most important thing.

I have a Sherwood Tortuga it's a hybrid back inflator w/ intergrated weight pockets and enough lift for use in both warm and cold water.

Zeagle Scout........from Scuba.com, $200 with free shipping(I think--look it up).....

The Zeagle Scout is indeed a fine BC.

If "cheap" is your primary concern, then look used. Scuba gear doesn't really seem to hold value very well, and there's plenty of people who buy a whole nice set of gear and then never dive again. If it fits, holds air, and the inflator doesn't seem to be abused (salt build-up), it'll probably be a good and get you into your first BC for pennies on the dollar. Spend the money you save and go diving as much as possible!

I bought a Sherwood Avid this summer for $ 249 from liesure pro
very happy with it

I agree with RAWalker. Sherwood Turtuga is a really good BC. You won't beat it for the price. The most important thing is finding one that fits you correctly, and you are happy with. I know a lot of people that has got into the sport and and made purchases that they regret.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom