Scottish knomes on tour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubidoobi

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
favourite past time of freeing knomes from boring gardens & taking them on holiday our wee group of freedom divers have freed 60 to date they enjoy there diving holiday as much as us,they put round a petition and got 60 amazing you say!!!!well we rehomed them in kenmore point in loch fyne scotland its got that bad they have been mating and starting families,am off to cancun in september and1 of my wee buddy knomes wee boaby wants to emigrate to sunnier climates so i thought y not do you think he would get through customs?? you can see there wee homes at GordonMackie.Com last time we visited our knomes they have been spear fishing un heard off in kenmore a visiting imigrant from africa stayed for a day before he left gave them a crash course in spear fishing.............

You Scotsman are awesome for rescuing those poor garden gnomes and taking them to a more suitable environment for them to enjoy! How's the diving in the land o ma forefathers, that bonnie land known as Alba (pronounced Alpa in Gaelic for all you non-Scots) a.k.a Scotland?

You Scotsman are awesome for rescuing those poor garden gnomes and taking them to a more suitable environment for them to enjoy! How's the diving in the land o ma forefathers, that bonnie land known as Alba (pronounced Alpa in Gaelic for all you non-Scots) a.k.a Scotland?

diving is good season starting soon in england haha we are hardy divers we dnt stop for season at present its a lovely hot 6degrees and vis 2m,got word theres a unhappy gnome wanting to get certs and rehomed in kenmore do you do anything like this,if you dnt y not theres millions of unhappy gnomes world wide sitting in gardens, next to ponds bord ****less..........set free gnomes let them be freeee regards alan member of the tartan army slainte mhath {good health}

Unfortunately, I do know of a few gnomes that need relocated, my ma & da have a couple in their garden. I think I will set a couple free into my local quarry here in Kentucky!

Unfortunately, I do know of a few gnomes that need relocated, my ma & da have a couple in their garden. I think I will set a couple free into my local quarry here in Kentucky!

thats great get photos off it& start a world wide migration:rofl3:were in scotland are your family from alan slainte

My mother's maiden name is Gibson which hales from the Clan Buchanan on the north shore of Loch Lomond.

My mother's maiden name is Gibson which hales from the Clan Buchanan on the north shore of Loch Lomond.

ive dived loch lomond very dark and peety its like diving in a pot of tea no life,ido most of my diving in arrochar {loch long}about 2miles from loch lomond and go scallop hunting in loch fyne,we've got a weekend coming up in april to kyle of lochalsh to dive the wreck port napier,going to the clyde at weekend to dive the greenock sitting at 30m should be good dive weather to be ok fingers crossed

I watched the video in your signature, hilarious! You guys are crazy. I really hope to make it to Scotland and dive there someday. Beautiful countryside and from what your video shows, good diving too!

I watched the video in your signature, hilarious! You guys are crazy. I really hope to make it to Scotland and dive there someday. Beautiful countryside and from what your video shows, good diving too!

your more than welcome anytime look me up if you decide to come over the big pond,al intraduce you to the guys and kenmore: the video is a wind up there isnt a dive arn strour its actually the thistlegorm in sharm,joe the cop{cork} spliced it with our dive to the sound of bute if only the vis was same as the thistlegorm eh ha ha

Looking at the video and seeing another video link of the Thistlegorm with virtually the same image on it I was wondering what wreck you were diving. Also, I recently read a novel that states the seals are often referred to as silkies, is that proper slang for the book or something the author made up in the name of fiction?

BTW, I'm starting to learn Gaelic so I think it would be appropriate to say:

'S mise Bhlaine, ciamar a tha sibh?

Blane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom