Cameron Kirkconnell Seminar - Punta Gorda, Fla.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raintown

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Cameron Kirkconnell will be in the Punta Gorda area this week. We're planning to have Cameron back to the store for a Riffe Spearfishing seminar. Cameron will offer tips and tecniques, discuss new products, and also tell some stories of some of the World Records he holds.

Time is to be announced, as is the day. Should anyone wish to attend this seminar, I need to get a head count - PLEASE email me ASAP! Cost will be $30.00 per person. Food and refreshments will be provided. Perhaps afterward, we could once again convince Cameron to stop by the local pub and share a drink with us! Not only does he shoot a speargun well, he's damned good with a set of darts as well!

So I can get an idea of how many will be interested, please email me as soon as possible. Seating is LIMITED to 25 people, but I will try to get 30 to attend. Last year this night sold out quite quickly. Do not hesitate.

Give me a ring at (941) 639-9WET or email me at info@wetterbetter.com

Our website is THE WETTER THE BETTER DIVE SHOP - UNDERWATER HEADQUARTERS - please check it for additional information. I will post this as soon as I get an idea of a head count and good day(s) for you guys. Cameron and our shop are pretty tight, so I will also try to get a second night in. This depends on his schedule, but I will try. Hope you all come down and have a great time!

Rob Nowicki
The Wetter The Better
1826 Tamiami Trail
Punta Gorda, Florida 33950

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom