Long time since I have been to Lake Jocassee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jscubadive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have not dove there since 1990, think it was Devils Fork boat ramp or something. Wonder if any changes since then? Shore dove there. Where is the closest shop for air

Things that have changed since 1990 is that the course are has moved from the right side of the ramp cove to the left side cove. There is two boats, more members of the bones family. There is alot more things around the junk to see since 1990. PM me and we can set up a time and I'll dive with you to show you them all. I also did a class today thursday June 5th, 2008 at the ramp. The first platform is still damaged and was is 11 feet, the line that runs from the second platform to the bones family was torn apart. so if I don't get back to repair it you may still find them by using the old steel platform that is in three feet of water to the left of the ramp, that yellow line is still intact. at 60 feet the water was 66 degrees and at 25 feet it was 72 degrees with excellent mid week 20 foot vis.

Back
Top Bottom