Just bought my Hollis ATS. Wooohoo!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jakoop

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Nick and all,

I live in Ohio. I just finished a trip to Indianapolis to see my brother. Stopped in at Divers Supply Indy and checked out the Hollis gear. I bought the ATS. The quality looks and feels great! I am a volunteer diver at the Pittsburgh Zoo and I am heading there this coming Sunday. I can't wait to dive this gear! I will let you know how it feels after the dive.

Nick, one question. I am used to having some places for trim weights. Are there any pockets I can get for that purpose?

Thanks

Jim

Nick and all,

I live in Ohio. I just finished a trip to Indianapolis to see my brother. Stopped in at Divers Supply Indy and checked out the Hollis gear. I bought the ATS. The quality looks and feels great! I am a volunteer diver at the Pittsburgh Zoo and I am heading there this coming Sunday. I can't wait to dive this gear! I will let you know how it feels after the dive.

Nick, one question. I am used to having some places for trim weights. Are there any pockets I can get for that purpose?

Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim,

Happy to hear you are pleased with the purchase. We do offer 5lb. trim weights that simply thread onto your tank straps or wherever works best for you. The part number for these is 208.0030 and they retail for about $21.00.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom