Advanced Wreck Diver with Richie Kohler @ GGD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I know this is a long time away but it will give You time to take these other classes to get ready for it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are Excited to announce that in the Spring of 2009 we have Richie Kohler of the TV series DeepSea Detective and the award winning book Shadow Divers coming to do Advanced Wreck Diver Classes. To meet the prerequisite for this course will require you to be Wreck, Deep and Nitrox.
Below is our Wreck, Deep and Nitrox (enriched air) Schedule.
You are welcome to sign up and attend these classes for a prerequisite for the AWD or just to become a better Diver.

Wreck Diver Classes:
Dates for Orintation: March 27 / April 24 / May 22 / June 26 / July 24 / August 28 / Sept. 25 /

Deep Diver Classes:
Dates for Orintation: April 10 / May 8 / June 12 / July 10 / August 14 / Sept. 11 /

NITROX Class:Thursday March 20
April, 2 , 16 , 30
May, 14 & 28
June, 11 & 25
July, 9 & 23
Aug. 6 & 20
Sept. 3 & 17

Gary
Gary's Gulf Divers
Phone # 251.968.4279

Holy smokes Gary that is awesome!!! Rickie Kohler coming to Orange Beach....that is pretty cool. I want to be a part of that class....I will be contacting you about this. Great Job!!

I know this is a long time away but it will give You time to take these other classes to get ready for it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are Excited to announce that in the Spring of 2009 we have Richie Kohler of the TV series DeepSea Detective and the award winning book Shadow Divers coming to do Advanced Wreck Diver Classes. To meet the prerequisite for this course will require you to be Wreck, Deep and Nitrox.
Below is our Wreck, Deep and Nitrox (enriched air) Schedule.
You are welcome to sign up and attend these classes for a prerequisite for the AWD or just to become a better Diver.

Wreck Diver Classes:
Dates for Orintation: March 27 / April 24 / May 22 / June 26 / July 24 / August 28 / Sept. 25 /

Deep Diver Classes:
Dates for Orintation: April 10 / May 8 / June 12 / July 10 / August 14 / Sept. 11 /

NITROX Class:Thursday March 20
April, 2 , 16 , 30
May, 14 & 28
June, 11 & 25
July, 9 & 23
Aug. 6 & 20
Sept. 3 & 17

Gary
Gary's Gulf Divers
Phone # 251.968.4279

It will be a lot of fun and I always wanted to dive the "O"!

Very cool Gary!! I passed the info on to Dave too.

It will be a lot of fun and I always wanted to dive the "O"!

Welcome to Scubaboard Richie!! It will be nice to have you around. I hope to get to meet you while you are in the area. :)

Hey All,
I am looking forward to meeting you all! I am more that slightly intersted in the mullet toss, as long as no mullets are injured during the fun and games! Lets see, would ADULT beverages come in to play at this event?
Cheers!

Lets see, would ADULT beverages come in to play at this event?
Cheers!

Ummmmm let me think..........:wink: I don't think this bunch ever does anything without adult beverages being involved..:D

Hey All,
I am looking forward to meeting you all! I am more that slightly intersted in the mullet toss, as long as no mullets are injured during the fun and games! Lets see, would ADULT beverages come in to play at this event?
Cheers!

At the Flora-Bama, adult beverage are the norm. It's an 'infamous' beach bar on the beach at the Alabama Florida state line.

it's most infamous event is the "Annual Interstate Mullet Toss" which is a competition to see how far you can throw a mullet into the state of Florida from the Alabama state line.

Now you'll see two kinds of Mullet's at the Flora-Bama.

This is one kind... and the other is typically thrown.. (the fish)
3183_mullet_2003usopen.jpg
a_mullet.jpg

Here are some pictures from the 2007 Mullett toss, including a few bikini/thong shots that would cause censorship here.
Flora-Bama's 23rd Annual Interstate Mullet Toss Pictures

Ummmmm let me think..........:wink: I don't think this bunch ever does anything without adult beverages being involved..:D

Maybe we should get Richie to come to "Spring Springfest". The motto for that weekend is "Drinkers with a Diving Problem" :D

Back
Top Bottom