Scuba Diving's April issue page-flipper preview

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick.Lucey

Series Host
Reaction score
# of dives
If you like wreck diving (and who doesn't?), don't miss the April issue of Scuba Diving. It's a special issue, packed with stories and images of sunken ships, submarines and even tanks the world over, plus you can win a trip to the Florida Keys and Key West to be among the first to dive the wreck of the Vandenberg. Get your copy today at major bookstores, including Borders, Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million and at more than 650 Golden Tank dive centers. To find a shop near you, visit www.scubadiving.com/goldentankretailers.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE APRIL ISSUE INTERACTIVE PAGE-FLIPPER

Inside the April issue you'll find:

arrow_orange.gif
13 World-Class Wrecks. Our exclusive wreck gallery is a feast for the eyes, produced in conjunction with some of the world's top underwater photographers. Enjoy the images and learn how these ships, subs and tanks found their way to the bottom.
arrow_orange.gif
Dive the Texas Clipper. Scuttled in November of 2006, this 473-foot ship is the country's third-largest artificial reef—and we'll tell you the whole story of how she ended up on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.
arrow_orange.gif
Top 10 Dives in Bermuda. There are more than 400 documented shipwrecks ringing the island and they span more than 500 years of maritime history. Discover the wrecks local dive ops say you'll want to dive first.
arrow_orange.gif
How to Dive a Wreck. Training editor Mike Ange uses a dive on the Spiegel Grove to demonstrate safe wreck diving tips and techniques. Plus: Wait until you see the amazing 3-D illustrations from Art to Media and the photos by Stephen Frink.
arrow_orange.gif
10 Accessories Every Diver Needs. ScubaLab's best advice on the tools, toys and topside wear that can make your next dive trip the best one yet.
arrow_orange.gif
Lessons for Life. The engine is dead. The radio is out and the boat is drifting away from the last chunk of visible rock in a very big ocean. Do you stay with the boat, or make a swim for it? Find out what one group of divers decided to do—and how it ended in tragedy.
arrow_orange.gif
Dive Deals. Looking for a great value on your next dive trip? We have eight money-saving offers ranging from big savings on the Curaçao Dive Festival to a special wreck diving package in the Bahamas to the best live-aboard deals in Belize and Micronesia.
arrow_orange.gif
10 Tips for Healthy Travel. Our Travel Savvy column explores the best medical advice for exploring exotic destinations without encountering exotic diseases.
arrow_orange.gif
Ask DAN: Marine Life Injuries. Stings happen. We've partnered with the dive safety experts at the Divers Alert Network (DAN) to teach you the basic first-aid tips for dealing with them.

Hey Nick!

I told you I had signed up for your magazine on another thread a few weeks ago and I just got my first issues.

I like the new format and the overall magazine is as good as I remember it if not better! Keep up the great work.

BDSC

I was in the local book store seeing if they had any new dive magazines when I saw this brand new magazine. The cover text looked North American but the glossy cover and the size of the magazine (not the usual 7.75" x 10.5") was more like the UK/Australia magazines.

Bought a copy and as I was reading it I was thinking, "this magazine is going to give Scuba Diving a run for its money." Started looking for the editorial and information about who published it. Did I feel silly when I found out it was Scuba Diving magazine with a new look. :embarass:

Back
Top Bottom