I did it, I bought a RIFFE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stichrunner

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
OK well i have never spearfished but my dad and friends have been doing it for sometime now. And after all of your help on scuba board about what is a good gun to buy. I think i made a good choice with the RIFFE mid handle hawaiian teak. the gentlemen at the dive shop was telling me sense I'm a new spear-fisher that i should not shoot anything bigger then 30lbs.. in my head I'm thinking more of 5 to 10 lbs. to be on the safe side till i get more experience..well i hope this was a good buy. it is rigged with a ice pick tip"i think thats what they call it" two rapes of cable and a lanyard to my wrist in case it goes south i can all ways let it go, the spear of course not the gun.

Bro,

That gun is the sweetest of the sweet!!! The mid-handle tracks faster than any other, and the gun shoots like a laser. My personal favorite... ohhhhh will your JBL and Biller buddies be jealous... they wont even "hear" the gun fire too :D

congrats on the Riffe they make great guns and cannot beat the warranty... I shoot a euro and love it but the fish hate it!!!! Now lets see so pictures of what your shooting at...

Congrats, I just lost my biller 48 and got a Riffe Mid handle too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom