Spearfishing in Bay Breeze

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stichrunner

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Going to bay breeze sat to go spearfishing its 90. dollars for the charter which is a two tank dive anybody want in let me know i think we need two more people. BAY BREEZE IS RIGHT OUT OF PENSACOLA FORIDA. so for its me and mean gene "my dad" im 24 and he is 42 if u were wondering.

Have fun breaking that new gun in! It will be perfect for those trophy La snappers (when the season reopens) and jacks! I'd love to join you guys but I am probably going out on sat to our "deep reef" to celebrate the reopening of federal grouper.

wish you could make it we should have a good time.. i just want to shoot that new gun i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Gene,

Just checking in to see how you and your dad are doing these days. Haven't heard from you in a while since you were in Hawaii.
Come and see me or give me a buzz and we can set up a trip for you two.

Went spearfishing over the weekend and had a great time. I didn't get anything but a couple of guys with us snagged some nice fish, they were first down each dive :)

I need to plan a personal trip on our boat soon to get some fish and go where I want to go.

Look forward to hearing from you guys,

Carlos

Bay Breeze Dive Center
49 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, Florida 32561
850-934-8363
Bay Breeze Aquatics & Dive Center 850-934-8363 - Home
Scuba Gear & Accessories - The ScubaGeek Scuba Store

Back
Top Bottom