Manta instruction needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texswamper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As a new diver, I have purchased an Aeris Manta dive computer. I have read the owners manual, but it would be so much more helpful to either watch a demonstration video on the use or have someone actually walk me through it. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could locate this kind of instruction?

As a new diver, I have purchased an Aeris Manta dive computer. I have read the owners manual, but it would be so much more helpful to either watch a demonstration video on the use or have someone actually walk me through it. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could locate this kind of instruction?

How about the dive shop where you bought it?

Jackie

Ok, now I see the down side of purchasing gear online! We purchased this computer based on some research, but no dive shops in our area carried this brand. I guess I'm stuck trying to figure it out on my own or let my better half figure it all out first and try to explain it to me! lol!

It's not a quick read. But the manual explained all the functions for me. And once I got the layour of the controls, it's actually pretty intuitive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom