Aeris Epic to PC Connection Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Have a new Epic, worked great underwater in Mexico, however, not working so well connecting to my PC so I can download my data. The USB interface is found and working properly it would seem. However when I connect the Epic, I get a 'Invalid Product. Process Terminated' error message. Has anyone experienced a similar issue and know how to solve it.

Aeris customer service has been non-responsive as of yet, after several emails, phone messages and even posting here. If this is the standard of their customer service, I may consider returning the Epic on that basis alone.

HELP!

Have a new Epic, worked great underwater in Mexico, however, not working so well connecting to my PC so I can download my data. The USB interface is found and working properly it would seem. However when I connect the Epic, I get a 'Invalid Product. Process Terminated' error message. Has anyone experienced a similar issue and know how to solve it.

Aeris customer service has been non-responsive as of yet, after several emails, phone messages and even posting here. If this is the standard of their customer service, I may consider returning the Epic on that basis alone.

HELP!

You probably need to download the USB drivers from AERIS Support This should fix the problem you describe.

Jackie

USB interface is found, so I don't think that is the issue, as I did previously download the driver from their site. Thanks for the input though.

HELP!

This is my exact same problem !! but i have the oceanic atom 2.0 ... just got it, love it. dont know why it wont connect mine says the same 'Invalid Product. Process Terminated' If you figure this out please share . all i can do is call. I wouldnt get rid of the watch over it as in reality i dont know how much i will use the computer program anyway. as long as i can change everything on the watch by hand (which i can) ill be fine. Definatley a stupid problem to have !!

I expect to have the answer on Monday. Played phone tag with Ron in customer service late Friday afternoon, he said they had figured it all out. He mentioned on Thursday that they had an Atom sent in with the same issue. Not sure if that is yours or not. I'll post here and shoot you a PM with the solution.

I expect to have the answer on Monday. Played phone tag with Ron in customer service late Friday afternoon, he said they had figured it all out. He mentioned on Thursday that they had an Atom sent in with the same issue. Not sure if that is yours or not. I'll post here and shoot you a PM with the solution.

I would really appreciate it. I just hope its something we are able to fix at home
and not something everyone will have to send there computers back for !!

Answer from Aeris is that it is the battery. If the battery is low, certain functions, like downloading, do not work properly. I've changed the battery and downloaded all my dive info with out any issues.

Answer from Aeris is that it is the battery. If the battery is low, certain functions, like downloading, do not work properly. I've changed the battery and downloaded all my dive info with out any issues.

thanks for doing all the leg work on this !!! i swapped out the battery and it synced perfectly the first time... thanks again .!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom