Zeagle Scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vf84pc

Reaction score
Just went diving in Mabul island and Sipadan island in Malaysia with my Zeagle scout.
This is a great travel BC I am 5'8" 190lbs (Yes I am fat) ML fits me fine it performed great so much better than my seaquest pro QD for warm water. Freedom of movement light wieght and high quality construction. Made in the USA and only $214.00 from ScubaToys.
you can't go wrong with this BC.

I have the same 2 BC's. I tried the scout a couple times but switched back to the Pro QD. The Pro QD is heavy but very comfortable. I just got a set of hp100 steel tanks so I will need almost no weight in the summer with these. I think the scout with a couple pounds in the rear pockets would be perfect. I'll need to try it again. Did you wear a weight belt or use the rear weight pockets.

Just went diving in Mabul island and Sipadan island in Malaysia with my Zeagle scout.
This is a great travel BC I am 5'8" 190lbs (Yes I am fat) ML fits me fine it performed great so much better than my seaquest pro QD for warm water. Freedom of movement light wieght and high quality construction. Made in the USA and only $214.00 from ScubaToys.
you can't go wrong with this BC.

Yep...........agree 100%........see my response to this post last summer

..http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/bu...081-need-help-choosing-travel-bcd.html...also, here's a pic of my wife wearing one from last July in Little Cayman...
IMG_1293036.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom