Oriskany Full Moon Night Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bludvr

Registered
Reaction score
For all those serious adventure seekers, this is it !!!
Friday night looks like the night for the full moon night dive on the Mighty "O".
The "experts" are calling for the sea state to be around 1-2 foot, clear skys, with a full moon, what more could you ask for ?
We'll meet at the dock at 5:00 with a 5:30 push. That should put us on site a little before seven. We'll start with a dusk dive to familiarize with the site, a one hour SIT on top, then back in the water for the dark one.
Bring your lights and cameras, there's no telling what you'll see.
Limited seats available, so give Robin a call at 850-712-3259....
Safe diving,
Capt. Dave
Pensacola SCUBA Diving Charter Boat Dive the USS Oriskany Spearfishing Artificial Reef

Sounds Awsom Dave, That may be the only window this weekend according to predictions as of now.

Hey Gary,
Yes the Gods were kind to us.
The sky was clear, as was the water (80 ft. so I was told).
The moon was very bright and could not be any fuller.
The sea was a little sloppy (2-3) and we took it on the nose, but it was an awesome dive, one that everyone in their lifetime should experience at least once.
I would go on to describe it in better detail, but I did not get in the water, maybe one of the few fortunate ones who were on the boat and actually dove that night would care to elaborate ???
I will be out of town for about two weeks and therefore, out of touch, so be safe all.
Safe diving,
Capt. Dave
www.BluWaterAdventures.con

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom