Fabulous trip to Papua New Guinea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lusea

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,
We are filmmakers based in Australia who have chartered the well known liveaboard vessel MV Chertan in Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea. Our trips are in May and we have some spaces available as we had a cancellation yesterday! The trip dates are 8th May to 15th May and 18th May to 25th May. The price is greatly discounted due to the close departure date and it is $200 Australian dollars per person per night and includes, food, accommodation and unlimited diving! This is about $185 US Dollars. The boat departs from Tawali resort, prospective passengers fly themselves to Gurney in Milne Bay via the capital Port Moresby. From Gurney you are picked up and transferred to the resort. Anyone interested should contact me to join the trip - lusea@ozemail.com.au or call 617 3409 9160. I can send you a pdf about our expedition. One extra bonus is that if people stay for both trips you can stay on board in between and we will not charge for this accommodation. Food will be extra during this time and you have to pay for it through the resort. This will be our 6th trip to the area so I can help with travel advice to the region. The sea creatures are prolific and amazing, David and I are on our last trip filming for a documentary, we hope you can join us! Visit David Hannan Productions - High Definition Marine Cinematography and Program Production for more information. The Chertan is a great dive boat, perfect for underwater photographers and Tawali is just great too.

Hello all,
We are filmmakers based in Australia who have chartered the well known liveaboard vessel MV Chertan in Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea. We shoot on HD with a Sony 900 and Amphibico housing, with a Pacific Vision lighting system. Our trips are in May and we have some spaces available as we had a cancellation yesterday! David and I are on our last trip filming for a documentary and we hope you can join us. The trip dates are 8th May to 15th May and 18th May to 25th May. The price is greatly discounted due to the close departure date and it is $200 Australian dollars per person per night and includes, food, accommodation and unlimited diving! This is about $185 US Dollars. The boat departs from Tawali resort, passengers fly themselves to Gurney / Alotau in Milne Bay via the capital Port Moresby. From Gurney you are picked up and transferred to the resort. One extra bonus is that if people stay for both trips you can stay on board in between and we will not charge for this accommodation. Food will be extra during this time and you have to pay for it through the resort. This will be our 6th trip to the area so I can help with travel advice to the region. The sea creatures are prolific and amazing, Visit davidhannan.com for more information. The Chertan is a great dive boat, perfect for underwater videographers. The water is crammed full of fascinating underwater creatures, you can't swing a camera without getting some pretty startling imagery, which is why we keep going back! Anyone interested should contact me to join the trip - lusea@ozemail.com.au or call 617 3409 9160. I can send you a pdf about our expedition.

Hello all,
We are filmmakers based in Australia who have chartered the well known liveaboard vessel MV Chertan in Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea. Our trips are in May and we have some spaces available as we had a cancellation yesterday! The trip dates are 8th May to 15th May and 18th May to 25th May. The price is greatly discounted due to the close departure date. It is $200 Australian dollars per person per night and includes, food, accommodation and unlimited diving! (This is about $185 US Dollars). The boat departs from Tawali resort, prospective passengers fly themselves to Gurney / Alotau in Milne Bay via the capital Port Moresby. From Gurney you are picked up and transferred to the resort. One extra bonus is that if people stay for both trips you can stay on board in between and we will not charge for this accommodation. Food will be extra during this time and you have to pay for it through the resort. This will be our 6th trip to the area so I can help with travel advice to the region. The sea creatures are prolific and amazing, David and I are on our last trip filming for a documentary, we hope you can join us! The Chertan is a great dive boat, perfect for underwater photographers and Tawali is just great too. Anyone interested should contact me to join the trip - lusea@ozemail.com.au or call 617 3409 9160. I can send you a pdf about our expedition. Visit David Hannan Productions - High Definition Marine Cinematography and Program Production for more information.

A Sony 900? I'd LOVE to see that video when you're done! :)

Don't see too many people talking about CineAlta's on this board! :)

Hi Perrone, Captain Janeway here,
At this stage it looks like the program will be on Nat Geo, so keep a look out. I've popped a picture of the camera on this board somwhere, so hae a look if you like.
Cheers, Lucy.

Hi Perrone, Captain Janeway here,
At this stage it looks like the program will be on Nat Geo, so keep a look out. I've popped a picture of the camera on this board somwhere, so hae a look if you like.
Cheers, Lucy.

Oh, I've seen them. Just haven't shot one yet. Truth be told, I'm still looking to get my hands RED. :)

Have you tried the new F23 yet?

No, looks excellent though. Can't keep up with the latest cameras, it's getting slightly ridiculous the speed at which camera's get superceeded. Consumers can't keep up with screens either! Its what's in the camera that really counts anyway.
Cheers, Lucy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom