Thursday - 3/20 weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NancyLynn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Down another pound. Ten more to go!

Goal: 50 lbs
Starting date: Oct 1
Total loss to date: 40 lbs

How's everyone else doing?

Congrats on such a great accomplishment NancyLynn. You are an inspiration.

As for me - this week I am posting a loss of 1.4 lbs. I am pretty excited about the loss as last week I was dealing with a slight gain. This week I've been super-good and really pushing myself in the gym so I am happy. Now I just need to keep it down and remove more weight.

Good job guys! I was a little leary of the scale this morning but am down not quite a pound but still a new low! Have been getting more active at work outside now that it's warming up, plus we adopted a "workout machine" named "Fletcher". He's a 3-year old English Pointer that loves long walks!

After my body shifted weight around last week... I dropped 6 lbs. this week!

I just moved from obese into overweight with a BMI of 29.98!

To get there, I increased my workouts this week and burned 7,100 calories during those workouts (Oh, Red Lobster for dinner didn't help... Fried shrimp, scampi, scampi and more scampi... cheddar biscuits and stuffed mushrooms... yum!)

Great job to everyone who is actively doing something (anything!)... and especially to you Nancy!

I just moved from obese into overweight with a BMI of 29.98!

I remember that drop - it was such a good feeling! Good luck in reaching other milestones!

Red Lobster for dinner didn't help... Fried shrimp, scampi, scampi and more scampi... cheddar biscuits and stuffed mushrooms...

Oh yum! I've been seriously craving some fried scallops. Maybe this weekend after doing some diving I will go hog wild and have that AND a margarita! YUM! :D More to the point - congrats on such an accomplishment!

We went to dinner with friends a few nights ago and I resisted dessert. I'd have been fine with my husband's cheese cake which, though it looked wonderful, I can resist. But one of our friends ordered Creme Brule and it was a huge dish and they brought extra spoons.

Conspiracy, I tell you!

Other than that, walking... trying to eat right.

Back
Top Bottom