Telescoping Tickle Stick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean County Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase a telescoping tickle stick for lobstering (not a looper). I had one that was made by Sea-lutions ( Telescopic Lobster Tickle Stick by Sea-lutions, Inc. ) but I am not able to locate one anymore.

These guys appear to be out of business or something. Emails go unanswered and the phone line gets picked up by a fax machine.

Anyone know of any other sources?

Thanks!

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase a telescoping tickle stick for lobstering (not a looper).
Anyone know of any other sources?

Thanks!

I made my own by going to Staples and buying a telescoping pointer for about $5. I then took an old screwdriver and removed the stock from the handle. Drilled out the handle a little to accept the back end of the pointer and put some epoxy in the hole. I put the pointer in, waited for the epoxy to dry, bent the tip of the pointer and now have my homemade telescoping tickle stick. HTH

Marine Sports has them, find a shop that carries Marine Sports line

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom