Visit Scuba Diving @ Beneath the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you're going to Beneath the Sea, please be sure to stop by the Scuba Diving magazine booth and say Hi. According to the exhibitor chart we're in booth 606 -- right near the entrance, so you can't miss us!

I'm looking forward to putting faces to screen names and I hope to have the chance to introduce you to Jason White, our publisher. As always, the lovely and talented Ivy will be on hand with our special show-only subscription offer if you want to start -- or extend -- your subscription at the very best rate we offer. And if the printing gods are good to us I might have a few "sneak peak" copies of the May issue with me to hand out as well.

See you there!

Keith Phillips
Editor
Scuba Diving
(912) 351-6234

P.S. -- Anybody have a recommendation for a really good, low-key, laid-back, sit-down Italian restaurant either in the City or Hoboken that's open late?

Hi Keith,

well that depends on what you mean by late :blinking:

Most decent sit-down Italian restaurants have their last seating 9-9:30ish in the city. Are there other cuisines you would consider? In recent years, French Bistros have been really popular and many of them are open late and a few 24hrs :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom