got my first fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stichrunner

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
well today was a great day i shot my first fish ever. it was awesome i descented to about 75 feet to the wreak and there were spades and amber jacks every where so i safety my "brand spanken new riffe" loaded it up aimed and pull the trigger first shot,first fish 34"-35" amber jack........ It was great i followed that with a miss then two spade fish. well you can add another to the list immm hookeddddddddddddd

So you are no longer a virgin...That's awesome. This summer I shot my first fish, just a small mexican hogfish not as spectacular as yours, but all the same I spent the rest of the afternoon doing that endzone happy dance on the back deck. It is addicting. Can't wait to see your pics!

the real question is,

how ya cook the suckers?

hopeing to get my first fish, this year, Been looking like crazy for info, Picked up a spaer bag for 50% off at an online store, Don't have a gun yet but the price was just too sweet.

Back
Top Bottom