Red Sea & Air Travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dc_steph

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all, I need some advice. I'm looking to take a Red Sea liveaboard from April 24-May 2 since I'm working the the region.

1. Does anyone have any advice on Emperor liveaboards
2. Which cruise is better or the differences between Classic Cruise and South/St. Johns?
3. How do I get to Hurghada or Marsa Alam? Are there charter flights or just EgyptAir? I didn't see alot of options. (I'll be starting my flight from Lacarna, Cyprus).

I'm AOW trained; with 43 dives; last dives in Sept 07.

Many thanks
Stephanie

Just make sure you will arrive to your liveabord with over 50 dives in your logbook.

Have done two Emperor trips - one to the Brothers and one to the deep south. Both excellent. For hammerheads Daedelus is great. The Brothers can be good but can also be very rough. Both trips had a mix of guests and most were great. Some people won't mix - don't know why the bother going on a liveaboard! Food on both was good. Boats were Fraser and Serenity; very good quality. Just make sure you have the 50 dives logged.

Back
Top Bottom