Replacement Weight Pockets for Knighthawk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RRedd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recenlty had to dump my weight pockets for my ScubaPro Knighthawk. Long story short i have an Air2 and it was free flowing and dumping all my air when I inflated it?!?! Not quite sure why it would do that but it did. So I was in the Tennesse River where the Current was very swift. I was wearing plenty of weight to stick me to the bottom, as you may figure i had a little trouble staying afloat so I dumped my weights, now I can't find any weight pockets. I know that I could go to my Local Dive Shop, But they are low down. Well i dont have much good to say about them. So i was wondering if I could get them online maybe? Or am I stuck going through a Store??????? I just got my Air2 serviced , that was my first dive on it when it messed up, should they shop that "fixed" my Air2 be held accountable??? Not really sure but I know that I need some more Pockets to dive with!!! Any Ideas????

Do you have a good idea where you droped them? Why not use a weight belt and go back and see if you can find them?
I have no idea where you could get them online.

Do you have a good idea where you droped them? Why not use a weight belt and go back and see if you can find them?
I have no idea where you could get them online.

The Water in the Tennesse is very swift. In my judgement of the strong current, I would assume that they where carried away some 10-20 ft from where I dropped them by the time they hit the bottom. The current was very strong. At least 5 miles per hour if not more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom