Dive Tender (YTD14) May10th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So, my check out dives have been moved from May to June sometime. This leaves my May scuba diving open to anything I want to do. I REALLY want to hit the Dive Tender with Gary.

Gulf Diver Charter Dates

Anyone interested in this? I know it's a few months early but, I hope to buy all the gear I want to get and then have enough by then to do the dive. :wink:

Gary:

Is this just one dive on it or two? Any other info besides what's on your calendar?

Thanks,

Michael

I certainly can’t speak for Gary as far as how the trip will go, but typically it is one dive on the 14 then one on the 15. Gary however is usually very open within reason to customizing a trip. One such time we went to the Avocet first and then hit the YDT-14 (very cool). With gas prices going up I would guess that if the spots are not close it will run the cost of the charter up. I have to work the weekend of the 10th, so I would be out. If you are willing to move the date around a bit I am interested.

So, my check out dives have been moved from May to June sometime. This leaves my May scuba diving open to anything I want to do. I REALLY want to hit the Dive Tender with Gary.

Gulf Diver Charter Dates

Anyone interested in this? I know it's a few months early but, I hope to buy all the gear I want to get and then have enough by then to do the dive. :wink:

Gary:

Is this just one dive on it or two? Any other info besides what's on your calendar?

Thanks,

Michael

I'm out. I'll be in Waco on the 9th to see Jeff Dunham, then Dallas for the weekend.

Michael, I think you should change the name of this thread to "Who can't go on May 10th" :D

Back
Top Bottom